Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ola Familia!!!‏

OH MY GOODNESS! I just wrote a letter and was almost done, pressed ctrl c to copy it just to be safe, to make sure it wouldn’t get erased, and ended up with everything gone and a lovely little “c” as my whole message! That doesn’t work here!! GAH!

So, here´s the gist of my message. I just tried to skim through all 10 of your letters in my 30 minutes and write you in like 14, it’s sooo hard! I want to read all of your letters so bad! I´ve been checking the mail like crazy and haven´t gotten anything yet, and it´s really hard during internet time to skim through all of them. So please try to use the mail, even though it takes like over a week! But I LOVED the pictures of Caroline and I can see them here, so please keep sending those! Oh man, I can’t believe I just erased that whole letter. The man doing internet time is really nice and let me open a new session, but it closes me out after 30 minutes.

So the Shakespeare festival sounds great, but WHAT?? Cedar Creek´s not there anymore?? That’s so sad!! I bet “As You Like It” was great. I wish I had had more time to read about everything! Maybe next time we can go to an internet cafe and print everything out. Thanks SO much for writing.

So everything here is great! I get along really well with Sister Johnson, she is the one from the airport! We were the only two American sisters who entered our week. Did I tell you anything about the CTM? I can’t remember what I’ve already written! So the CTM is in Sao Paulo, the largest city in the southern hemisphere! According to someone here. There are about 300 people here, only 20 of us are sisters!! So we always get special treatment.

Food here is ok! A couple times it´s been amazing, we had Brazilian barbeque once! It was seriously like Rodizio. But it´s not like that every day for sure. But we have pizza night once a week, and guess what the best kind is? Chocolate banana!! Not joking! It´s so good. What else? Rice and beans with every meal. Oh and mom!! You joked how I was going to Brazil to get away from greens?? They totally served them here once! Exactly like the ones from the farm. I totally thought of you and it made me laugh.

I love you guys so much! I feel so bad I only had 10 minutes to write this. Write me by mail!!! So I can read them all the time rather than skim them like this. Maybe next week I can do a better letter! I love you!!! Til next week!!

Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment