Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!! :D‏

Hi guys!! How are you doing?? Freezing in the land of ice and snow? I read Katie´s letter about seeing the lights on Temple Square - it´s so weird that all that is going on right now! I still feel like I´m in an alternate universe. I´m not very good with Celcius temperatures, but I think it must be 90 degrees here. It definitely feels like all this Christmas business is a charade! :)

But this week we did a lot of Christmas-y things. All the missionaries in our area went to sing downtown on Tuesday. It was great, we all went in our Santa hats to sing hymns, and tons of people stopped to watch. While they stopped some of us would talk to them about the Church and get their information to stop by later, etc. It was way fun, but super hot!! Then on Friday we had Zone Conference. It´s one of my favorite times here! Once a transfer each zone gets together for trainings, practices, etc. This time it was awesome, lots of great trainings with the president. And we had a secret santa type gift exchange! It was great, I got a box of chocolate:)

But because of all these Christmas-y type activities, our work was really slow again. But it´s ok, these two weeks are going to be slow in terms of work. But things are going well! Things aren´t really progressing with the people who want to be baptized, so that´s tough, but I hope they can be baptized before the end of the transfer. But I´m doing well, happy as ever! And super excited to call you guys on Christmas!! I sent Mom an email about the number and time to call, I really hope it works out for everyone! I can´t wait to hear all your voices. I love you all so much! This has to be short again as I used a bunch of time watching those videos, which were amazing! Sorry so short, but I´ll make up for it talking to you on the 24th:)

I love you all so much, thank you so much for being such a wonderful family and supporting me on my mission. Til Thursday - I´ll wish you Merry Christmas then!:)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment