Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This week‏

Hey guys!

Almost out of time for this week, but wanted to let you know I´m doing well and everything´s ok. This week was pretty good - not much to report. Berenice´s wedding looks like it´s going to take a long time, so the three kids will be baptized next saturday! So that´s awesome - they´re super excited. Other than that, everything´s kind of normal but great! Just continuing missionary life as usual.

We got to speak in church yesterday, and my topic was the restoration. I was really glad for the opportunity - my favorite thing to talk about! I´m so grateful that God loves us enough that He restored the original church on the earth again, with everything that had been lost over the years. I´m so grateful for the way that gospel positively affects my life every day. Thank you all so much for all your love and support. I love you all more than I could ever possibly explain, and realize it more and more every day here on the mission. Have an amazing week!

Love always,
Sister Madsen

No comments:

Post a Comment